Conference weekend amazing as always. So many wonderful things were discussed and shared.
With conference happening every six months now is the perfect time to remind oneself to review and replenish/rotate any emergency preparedness items.
With that said, the topic for this months task is focused one of the most essential things we all need to think about for an emergency, water.
With that said, the topic for this months task is focused one of the most essential things we all need to think about for an emergency, water.
We want each of you to come up with a task from the following list that you choose and complete by the end of April. I will send a follow up email around the 15th to keep us all together on this.
- Store water in your car
- Purchase barrels/ containers for home storage
- Fill barrels/ containers you have for home storage
- Update yourself on water purification and obtain any needed materials for use.
If you are needing help with these then I am more then happy to help you find a way to make this happen for each of you. I will see about getting a pdf from Talia from her presentation but for now I found the following graphic below useful about the topic of water.
- Purchase barrels/ containers for home storage
- Fill barrels/ containers you have for home storage
- Update yourself on water purification and obtain any needed materials for use.
If you are needing help with these then I am more then happy to help you find a way to make this happen for each of you. I will see about getting a pdf from Talia from her presentation but for now I found the following graphic below useful about the topic of water.
Regards,
Sister Ingrid Farmer
No comments:
Post a Comment